Baby Massage & Yoga in Herts
Now running group courses online on Zoom and You Tube with additional 1:1 support for Pregnancy yoga, Birth preparation, Baby massage, Baby Yoga and Post natal Yoga
Now taking bookings for June 2020
For more information including articles visit my Facebook page
To book on a course or for more information call 07944 416572 or email me on the contact me page
Penny Constantinou welcomes all.
The International Association of Infant Massage Training Programme is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives
Currently on Zoom and classes are uploaded on You Tube as 'unlisted' and links given to clients.
Zoom Course starts on Monday 1st June 11 a.m. for 5 weeks
When face to face returns classes will resume in Bishops Stortford and Ware.
TO BOOK EMAIL email@example.com
All courses are 5 weeks long this term unless stated
GIFT VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH MASSAGE AND YOGA
What is covered on the baby massage course?
The course includes:-
- Massage strokes for the feet, legs, tummies, back, face, chest, hands and arms, gentle movements
- Massage instruction for wind, colic, constipation, sleeping, reflux, calming and teething
- Techniques to help soothe, calm and understand crying
- Bonding time
- Relaxation techniques for you and your baby
- Information on post natal recovery for you
- Adapting strokes as the child gets older
- How love including touch shapes a baby's brain
- Songs and rhymes during the massage
- Sensory toys during topics and informal chatting
- Time to socialise
- Home made cakes, complementary oils, course handouts
Prices: Currently 'pay what you can afford' Normal price is £60 (includes massage pack, wipe clean massage board with all the strokes, and best quality massage oil).
To enjoy the wonders of yoga in pregnancy, baby massage, baby yoga or post natal yoga learn more about your child and have fun, call today