Baby Massage & Yoga in Herts
Now taking bookings for February 2020
For more information including articles visit my Facebook page
To book on a course or for more information call 07944 416572 or email me on the contact me page
Penny Constantinou welcomes all.
The International Association of Infant Massage Training Programme is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives
Bishops Monday 24th February 11.30-13.00
No class on 2nd March so final week is 30th March
Stortford Tuesday 25th February (added when Monday is full) 11.30-13.00
Ware Thursday 27th February 11.30-13.00
TO BOOK EMAIL email@example.com
All courses are 5 weeks long this term unless stated
COURSES AFTER WILL START THE WEEK COMMENCING 20th April
- Times & dates to suit, great for NCT and other groups of friends.
- 1:1 courses are also available including for premature babies.
Baby Massage CD now available-all the songs covered on the course and more
Family Centres and Health Centres
Penny also runs courses for family centres and health centres. She is happy to run free taster sessions.
GIFT VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH MASSAGE AND YOGA
What is covered on the baby massage course?
The course includes:-
- Massage strokes for the feet, legs, tummies, back, face, chest, hands and arms, gentle movements
- Massage instruction for wind, colic, constipation, sleeping, reflux, calming and teething
- Techniques to help soothe, calm and understand crying
- Bonding time
- Relaxation techniques for you and your baby
- Information on post natal recovery for you
- Adapting strokes as the child gets older
- How love including touch shapes a baby's brain
- Songs and rhymes during the massage
- Sensory toys during topics and informal chatting
- Time to socialise
- Home made cakes, complementary oils, course handouts
PRICES (which include complementary cold pressed organic sunflower oil with vitamin E/fractionated coconut oil, comprehensive course handouts, sensory toys and home made cakes).
Baby massage courses: £60 for a group course
For private groups of 5 + people £60 per child for a 4-5 week course, sessions last around 90 minutes
3--4 people (private groups) £120 per child for a 4 week course lasting around 90 minutes
Prices differ for Family Centres
To enjoy the wonders of yoga in pregnancy, baby massage, baby yoga or post natal yoga learn more about your child and have fun, call today