Baby Massage & Yoga in Herts
Now taking bookings for February
Positive Birth Workshop Saturday 2nd February 10.30-13.30 in Bishops Stortford run with Sophie Campbell-Sinclair a highly experienced Hypnobirthing instuctor. Email email@example.com for more information.
For more information including articles visit my Facebook page
To book on a course or for more information call 07944 416572 or email me on the contact me page
Penny Constantinou welcomes all.
The International Association of Infant Massage Training Programme is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives
Bishops Monday 25th Feb. 11.30-13.00 Bishops Park
Ware Thursday 28th Feb. 11.30-13.00 Ware Arts
TO BOOK EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
All courses are 5 weeks long unless stated
COURSES AFTER WILL START after Easter 2019
- Times & dates to suit, great for NCT and other groups of friends.
- 1:1 courses are also available including for premature babies.
Baby Massage CD now available-all the songs covered on the course and more
Children's Centres and Health Centres
Penny also runs courses for children's centers and health centres. She is happy to run free taster sessions.
GIFT VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH MASSAGE AND YOGA
What is covered on the baby massage course?
The course includes:-
- Massage strokes for the feet, legs, tummies, back, face, chest, hands and arms, gentle movements
- Massage instruction for wind, colic, constipation, sleeping, reflux, calming and teething
- Techniques to help soothe, calm and understand crying
- Bonding time
- Relaxation techniques for you and your baby
- Information on post natal recovery for you
- Adapting strokes as the child gets older
- How love including touch shapes a baby's brain
- Songs and rhymes during the massage
- Sensory toys during topics and informal chatting
- Time to socialise
- Home made cakes, complementary oils, course handouts
PRICES (which include complementary cold pressed organic sunflower oil with vitamin E/fractionated coconut oil, comprehensive course handouts, sensory toys and home made cakes).
Baby massage courses: £60 for group courses
For private groups of 5 + people £60 per child for a 4-5 week course, sessions last around 90 minutes
3--4 people (private groups) £120 per child for a 4 week course lasting around 90 minutes
1:1 tuition £200 for a 4 week course lasting around 90 minutes
Prices differ for Children's Centres
To enjoy the wonders of yoga in pregnancy, baby massage, baby yoga or post natal yoga learn more about your child and have fun, call today