Baby Massage & Yoga in Herts
Now taking bookings for January 2017
To book on a course or for more information call 07944 41657 or email me on the contact me page
Penny Constantinou welcomes all.
Please find course information for
Post natal yoga
The International Association of Infant Massage Training Programme is now accredited by the Royal College of Midwives
VENUES: All courses are 5 weeks long unless stated
Bishops Monday 20th February 11.30-1 Bishops Park Stortford community centre
Ware Thursday 23rd January 11.30-1 Ware Arts Centre
Cheshunt Fridays 10-11.30 Allsorts Children's Centre- (call for more information). Courses also run in Essendon
Royston Subject to demand
COURSES AFTER WILL START MID APRIL
Private parent hosted courses are also run anywhere in Herfordshire and the Essex, Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire borders.
Times & dates to suit, great for NCT and other groups of friends. 1:1 courses are also available including for premature babies.
Baby Massage CD now available-all the songs covered on the course and more
Children's Centres and Health Centres
Penny also runs courses for children's centers and health centres. She is happy to run free taster sessions.
GIFT VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH MASSAGE AND YOGA
What is covered on the baby massage course?
The course includes:-
- Massage strokes for the feet, legs, tummies, back, face, chest, hands and arms, gentle movements
- Massage instruction for wind, colic, constipation, sleeping, reflux, calming and teething
- Techniques to help soothe, calm and understand crying
- Bonding time
- Relaxation techniques for you and your baby
- Adapting strokes as the child gets older
- How love including touch shapes a baby's brain
- Songs and rhymes during the massage
- Sensory toys during topics and informal chatting
- Time to socialise
- Home made cakes, complementary oils, course handouts
PRICES (which include complementary cold pressed organic sunflower oil with vitamin E, comprehensive course handouts, sensory toys and home made cakes).
Baby massage courses: £60 for group courses
For private groups of 4 + people £60 per child for a 4-5 week course lasting around 90 minutes
2-4 people (private groups) £120 per child for a 4 week course lasting around 90 minutes
1:1 tuition £200 for a 4 week course lasting around 90 minutes
Prices differ for Children's Centres
To enjoy the wonders of yoga in pregnancy, baby massage, baby yoga or post natal yoga learn more about your child and have fun, call today